Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Well i just started cooking again. Actually i have been cooking on and off. Now i'm just trying to cook more frequently. Of course our dishwasher had to break and my hubby is refusing to use ANY dishes. No cooking for me until Wednesday. Meanwhile i will be watching cooking shows to get more ideas. With my work and busy family life i have forgotten how good homemade food tastes. Well on with the fresh start!
I love good food, esp homemade food. I wish i could make good Chinese (and any other Asian cuisine). But i think you actually have to be a trained cheff.
Oh i am going to Alhambra next weekend. My friend lives there and they have a HUGE Chinese community there, with best and pretty authentic places. It is all about authenticity, isn't it? She would know, she is Taiwanese and her hubby is Chinese from mainland. Pretty unusual coupling, but works out great. He takes us to the best Dimsum places, and she takes me to great Taiwanese places. Can't wait!!

No comments: